Saturday, February 11, 2006

back to work ...

yupe, it's time for me to go back to work. In fact, since Tuesday but officially on Thursday. How's work so far? Phew ... so many things to get accustomed to, to adhere to ... students are a different story. Whatever happened since I left school where teachers' words are to be paid full attention to. Now ... we have to sell the subject to the students. Not an easy task. Also there are several special cases where the students are from challenging backgrounds. On top of all these, I have to leave for school so early in the morning. So I don't get to bath him in the morning. Poor Ahmad, he felt my absence in the morning greatly that when I reached home, he would start crying and complaining. On the other hand, those times when I get to play with him are so precious. I would rush home immediately once I cleared my markings. Just any chance to see him playing ...
Today is Saturday ... first day since I start work where Ahmad gets to see both his Abi and Umi. Also finally get to capture pictures of him ...
is it a bird? is it a plane? it's ...
masamnya muka ... takde mood nak pose untuk camera. Tengah enjoy, then got paparazzi taking photos

No comments: