Sunday, December 03, 2006

birth, marriage, death

I used to think that the cycle of life begins with birth, followed by marriage and finally death. How naive I was to believe as such. In reality, it's not always in that order. Sometimes death comes before marriage. Or death comes before birth. In my case, The passing of Mummy is followed by my marriage. She doesn't even get to see her first grandson let alone her second grandchild. Like what my late Mak said ... her daughter goes before her. And now Mak is no longer around. In a span of two months, so many changes occured ... Mak's passing on, giving birth to Aisyah, Ashraf turning one, Bak returning to Qatar, Aunty Angah leaving for Madinah. In next few months, more changes looked set to happen. But do i want it to happen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thks babe, yah I'm taking a break from work for a while...

You take care too, dun be too sad. I heard this quote from somewhere: "This Is Your Life Right Now It Doesn't Wait For You To Get Back On Your Feet". Whatever life throws to us, despite our best-laid plans, we just have to take it in our stride and make the best of the situation... *hugs*