Monday, September 24, 2007

I-K-E-A

Where is Aisyah? Where is Aisyah?
IKEA ... IKEA
How is she today, dear? Very chirpy, thank you, Sir!
Babbling away ... babbling away ...
We brought Aisyah to IKEA and she was put in the trolley for the first. She behaved well!!! And she is definitely enjoying the different sights and colours ... not to mention getting swooned at by many visitors at IKEA ... well, I don't blame them ... just look at her!
Hmm ... how come the other person looked just like me ... interesting??? Ummi ... do I have a twin whom you have been hiding???
Let's shake hands ... hands out ...
Can't resist ... ended up taking video of her ... she is speaking more and more now ... in her baby language of course ... anyone can make sense of it??? Please translate for me!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

masya-allah, she's gorgeous!!!