Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Just last week, we received a package. To our surprise, it was a set of handknitted stuff for Amirah, courtesy of my group mates at TLLM Ignite2! In fact, the kimono which Amirah was wearing below has the words TLLM Ignite2 on it. Unfortunately Amirah was not able to keep still when I took this picture.
The set also comes with booties. See ... cute, right. Really, really love these booties!
It's slight bigger than her feet right now. But it's not an issue. It's simply lovely. Great gift, right ... gives me ideas for new borns which I am expecting from my pals later this year.

Here is Amirah stretching before her nap ...
Here is Amirah looking at the window ... something has caught her eye :)

Amirah is sleeping soundly ... well, that's what she does most of the time. Sleep ... but when she sleeps, sometimes she smiles and laughs. Really cute ...

No comments: