Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm 4 months old!!!

Hmm ... I can't upload the photos onto my blog this time. I wonder why ... But not to worry, I have uploaded some new photos at my yahoo photos! Click on the link Has's Albums and it will direct you straight to the latest photos of dearest Muhammad Ashraf.

Alhamdullilah, last Friday he turned 4 months. He sure is getting stronger and bigger as the days go by. Syukur alhamdullilah for the steady development :) So what has happened the last one week ... I had my school holidays which don't really count as one. But definitely last Friday marked a wonderful day ... Ahmad enjoys shopping! Yupe ... it so happened that Mak wanted to bring him out to Parkway should I return home late from school. However he was so cranky that I decided to follow Mak and Kak Long to PP and bring him out. Didn't have a chance to bring him out often last week. And so we go ... he kept muttering and muttering his baby language and his eyes were wide open as he took in the lights, noise and colours. However I can't imagine the glee he has on his face upon entering Mothercare. His legs were kicking and kicking and his hands were moving as he continue with his mutterings ...

Playfully letting him choose a set of clothes ... he kept quiet with the first set but was very active with the second one. Not believing myself, I went through it once again. He was quiet with the first set but was laughing gleefully with the second set. Hmm ... he just made his fashion choice ... shirts with pictures of vehicles ... so I bought the second set.

Next milestone is that he started his first porridge meal. Mak made some for him. He was munching and munching but wasn't well accustomed to it. Well ... it was his first time. There was a look of disbelief or questioning on his face but we just kept with it. It went well on Sat ... but today (Sunday), he decided that he still likes his meal in bottle form so we placed his porridge in his bottle. Hmm ... need to train him though ...

No comments: