Friday, October 06, 2006

Ashraf @ work

Eh ... I am busy here and you wanna take my pictures!!!
Okay, go ahead ... take photos. I need to learn how the walker supports itself. Hmm ...
Ashraf is seriously very active now. To the point that we cannot leave him alone for fear that he will get into mischief. Being the walker, he will just zoom by. Seriously zoommmmmmm by you to the other side of the room. Otherwise he will reach out for something to pull himself up to a standing position. Too bad, the walker is mobile so there was no way Ashraf can pull himself up. Will try to grab photos of that happening though!!! Promise

On another note, it seems like his little sibling or sister is as active as her brother. Simply could not keep still and it is very distracting when I am in the midst of work ... She will response to the sounds around her. May Allah protect my little one in my tummy and that everything will run smoothly. The expected delivery date is somewhere in November. For me, I hope she will be another Nisfu Syawal baby like her brother Ashraf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salamz Has,

wah dah encem banget anak u eh...
oh due Nov eh..hope u & the little one in tummy are fine ..take care eh....