Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Due any time now

Eidilfitri has finally arrived ... and once again we meet the month of Shawal. And once again, it comes to the period when I am due to deliver any time soon. According to my gynae, I am due any time soon but it's life as per normal for me. Will continue with my duties in school ... no more classes, just being on standby for invigilation and preparing for the little new member of the family.
InsyaƁllah, we will be naming our little princess Siti Aisyah. I know that many of my friends named their princess Aisyah ... but we are smitten with the simplicity of the name. It just simply and pure. Get what I mean??? So I went online and look for the meaning ... this is what I get from http://www.muslim-names.co.uk/muslim-baby-girl-names-A-4.html.
Aisyah means ...
Life, Vivaciousness, Living Prosperous, Youngest wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

No comments: