Friday, January 27, 2006

Alhamdullilah ...

Finally it's official! I taken the Teacher's Pledge, vowing to do my utmost best for my students while working with parents and the community. Wow ... the pledge alone is enough to put some weight on my shoulders. The responsibilities and all ... and I'm not yet back in school. Scary huh ... many questions crossed my mind. Can I adapt to the new environment? Can I relate to my students? How can I arose their interest, especially the Normal Technical students? ... Well, that's enough worries for now. Here are the pictures taken. Got a chance ... make it several times taking pictures with the Minister of Education. Firstly is with Mak and second is with my D&T group. There was another one but the pictures are with the press. Oh yes, I was interviewed by Berita Harian. Sigh ... it's much more tiring taking photos for the press compared to taking wedding photos. Serious ... my cheeks were cramped from all that smiling :)
Alhamdullilah, I did well in my Post Grad Dip in Education. Despite the back aches, additional tummy load, I'm very thankful to Allah for giving me the strength to see through the course and doing well. Also my group of frens who drove me around, accompanied me during breaks, supporting me during workshop sessions ... thank you to all of you. Sincerely I enjoyed myself while in NIE. Thank you for making it wonderful :)

No comments: