Monday, January 23, 2006

picture says a thousand words

the title above is true ... especially to Daddy & Bak who constantly visit my blog to view pictures and see their grandson develop :) here they are pictures & all ...

here I am ... wide awake and playing with my Kakaks. They would call my name and I would fidget and move my limbs in response. As what Wan always says ... i am playing tennis with my hands and soccer with my legs at the same time. I like it when there are people who called me and surrounded me ... oh yes, I took a picture with my Kak Lang. How? Do we look alike?
oh yes, I loved sleeping in my swing, especially during the day. I would sleep very soundly that the noise from the vacuum cleaner would not stir me :P now, after I woke up on the swing, Wan or Umi would transfer me to the mattress so that I can stretch my limbs. Below is a picture of me stretching a bit before falling asleep once again.
This was taken last Saturday when Abi & Umi brought me to see Dr Fadzil and ICA (Immigration & Customs Authority). The doctor checked me to see if the circumcision went well. Happy to say, Dr Fadzil is pleased with my recovery that my consultation was free of charge!!! Thank you, Dr Fadzil :) Beside is a picture of me in my pram while waiting for my queue number to be called to the counter to apply for a passport. It wasn't easy for Abi & Umi to take my picture as I was fussy earlier on. Turned out that my diaper was wet and I don't like it! But once Abi changed my diaper, it's time for me to take my passport picture. Hmm ... no picture here. Will ask Abi to scan the picture for me. InsyaƁllah, I will have my passport on Thursday so I am free to go to Malacca to be with Atuk or even Qatar with Tok Bak!
Here are close up pictures of me ... btw is my nose sharp?

No comments: