Sunday, January 08, 2006

7th weeks & going

There was no updates for the last 1 week ... so here they are ... in photos & all ...
Ahmad's first time in his little playground ... only babies allowed! Ahmad was playing and looking at the hanging animals till he fell asleep ... in the jungle playground itself ...
Ahmad's favourite session after bathing time ... he likes being massaged. So I have no choice but to learn how to massage babies. Good skill to have as it relaxes the baby and can be used to pacify them when they cries. It works for my little one ...
Here he is in his cot in Ubi ... this week is his week @ Wan's place ... photo taken when he just woke up and before he cries for his meal :P
me in my new clothes ... courtesy of Aunty Erah ... nice or not ... also my first time in my pram ... courtesy of Uncle Gee ...

No comments: