Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1st week of Syawal

Subhan'Allah, a week has passed so fast. Can't believe it's already 2nd week of Raya :) 1 week gone, full of happenings. To sum it all up, this year I still go jalan raya though with my family only. Haven't go to any pal's place as yet. NIE is officially over with the final submission of my project and folio last Monday. Huge, huge relief!!! Phew!!! Alhamdullilah :) Schedule is quite tight with the NIE enrichment programme which I had to attend. Alhamdullilah, had the day off yesterday and get to meet up with my P & VP of my new school, Outram Sec Sch.

In short, the meeting was very short though I was quite amazed at the size of the school. It's on a hill and the school spans over 6 blocks, one of which houses a swimming pool and another classrooms up to 6 storeys. Quite a new building and they did it up quite nicely though the VP advised that one should use the elevator as the stairs are a killer. Out of the meeting, I get to know that I will be teaching both D&T and Maths. Alhamdullilah ... don't think I get to teach Maths in my former school. Also I will be doing other subjects like CME and all. So it sounds like I will be getting a form class. My P and VP were quite quick thinkers ... they already asked for which CCA and committee group I will prefer. I ended up taking up Robotics and being in student welfare. Any tips or info on these 2 areas are greatly appreciated. As for my maternity leave, I have to check with HQ. Need to check out options available. Nur, any ideas or info on this???

As to my current condition, I'm still around. Thot it was time last weekend, but alas little one is still very happy inside and did not come out. So now, I'm just going ahead with the motion, attending the enrichment programme and going out if required. Today is no exception. Have a CME module to attend, whole day affair. Likewise for the next 2 days, then weekend is mine before I officially belong to Outram Sec Sch on 14 Nov. Can't wait to have my very own desk. Hopefully I am able to report to school then. Amin ...

Okie-dokey ... think dah masuk Subuh so I better go ahead with my prayers. Can't sleep well tonight. Had aches all over my body, ended up waking up much earlier than expected.

Mummyhas out ...

No comments: