Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Baby shopping done? Hope so ...



This is the latest pix of me and dearest hubby. Can see my tummy? Hehehe ... also here's the teddy which dearest hubby got for me. Cute huh ... hahah ... it's really sweet of him to get me the teddy :) very comfy too when placed on my tummy. Very secure feeling ...

Okay ... today is Tuesday also Deepavali. One public holiday down ... one more day of fasting and one more day to Eid. SubhanAllah ... time really flies this time. So what do I do today ... nothing much except perhaps the final shopping for little Ahmad. Bought his diapers and infant hat. They are so cute huh ... hahah ... going to a kids' department, baby section ... I can spend hours there just checking out the clothes and baby accessories. They are so ... erm ... what's the word? Irrestible!!! Now I can understand why my pal, Nur, was a frequent shopper at these kids store. I can't resist them now :)

Okie-dokey ... today is the last day of Terawih ... tomorrow will be another hectic day for some of us. I had to attend National Education Seminar :\ then assist in whatever ways I can with my tummy in preparing the house for Eid. Most importantly ... my hubby & I plead for your forgiveness should we offend any one of you in the past. We plead for you to halalkan our food and drinks. We thank you for your advises, assistance and guidance ... Last but not least, Salam Eidilfitri to you & dearest loved ones. May Allah guide us all & bless us all. Amin

No comments: