Sunday, November 06, 2005

Eidilfitri ...

Salam everyone!!! The clock just chimed 12 midnight, marking the 4th day of Syawal. I'm still pregnant, delivery not in sight as yet. But first and foremost, congrats to little Nur Ireshah who was delivered on the 1st day of Syawal, Raya Baby of parents Seri & Shah!!! Congrats! Insya'Allah, Nazzer & I will join the club soon, Amin ... just for your info, me now stationed @ the east while waiting for the 'right time' to deliver little Ahmad.

Posting is out already. Me posted to Outram Secondary, still doing D&T and Maths. In fact, quite a number of us are posted to different schools this time. No longer our prac school. So for me, it's new environment, new surroundings, new people. And this time, accessibility is a challenge. Hmm ... need to scout the area prior to my reporting.

NIE days are over, left only the enrichment prog and the final submission of the artefact and folio. Pixs coming up soon :) once everything is cleared.

No comments: