Tuesday, November 29, 2005

my morning beauty sleep ... ssh ....

After a nice bath in the morning, breakfast and fussing by Nek Yang, Umi & Abah ... here I am, lying in my comfy cot, having my beauty sleep :) Don't be envious of me ... I'm a growing boy so I need ample sleep ... ~ Ahmad

Alhamdullilah, Ahmad did not make much fuss last night during his feeding time. Think his rashes are slowly going away. Also his eye discharge is not as bad as yesterday. Need to clean his "sepet" eyes. But only in his sleep as he's quite active and strong. He can move his body and hands quite aggresively for a young infant :)

Oh yes ... as the title stated ... Ahmad has gained weight. His weight at birth was 2.845kg. When the doc weigh him yesterday, Ahmad was 3.3kg. Alhamdullilah ... he gained 0.5kg in matter of 10 days :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VISIT THIS !!

http://sixbysix-money.blogspot.com