Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bashful graduation!!!


This is one of my nieces ... the second one in fact. She just graduated from K2 yesterday @ Kampung Ubi CC. Hehehe ... isn't she cute? Actually she should have been Snow White, right? Hahah ... me think so. It was quite an interesting event with 6 years olds, dancing to the groove of 'Asmara Dana'. These kindergarten kids sure can dance ... not to mention act well too ... inborne talents ...

For the next 2 years, 2 more nieces & cousin will graduate from Kindergarten. So more concerts to look forward to. Hopefully with my little one in tow. Btw news ... Nazzer & I are getting a place @ Queenstown. It's a resale flat, right opposite Queenstown MRT Station. Now, we are waiting for the owners to move out and give us the key. As to us moving in, well ... there will be some reno to do so most prob, arnd Feb next year. Don't worry ... will have a home warming gathering for you guys ...

Okie-dokey ... had quite a morning this morning, kept vomitting and vomitting & feeling under the weather a bit. So me turn in now ... mummyhas out



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salamz, beb... Sorry haven't been dropping by here, there... or anywhere... Been bz rabakz. Curi a few min now while my file initiates.

Take care of ur'self and the lil beb, k? Tgh musim most people unwell... Me kinda wish me more unwell so can take mc, but the serious mountain growing on my desk keep flashing in my mind. *groan*