Thursday, November 03, 2005

New shoes or Old shoes?

Wow ... started with 28 days of fasting ahead of us. Now with only a few more hours left to go. Time has really gone by very fast. Last Friday is the last official day @ NIE. Unofficially I have finished my PGDE course. Now, what's left to do is to attend all these enrichment programmes like NE, CME & more. Now there's a break in between so here I am ... waiting for the printer queue to be less crowded before I q up for my print-outs.

Wow ... tomorrow is actually Raya. Just realised I haven't got my Raya shoes or even bag for that matter. So does my hubby. Now ... if I decide to get a pair of shoes ... it will be a question of what shoes to buy, where to buy and all that. Sheesh ... seriously not in the mood to shop. Think I will dig out my old shoes (worrying thot ... these oldies have heels so it might wreck havoc on my back :\) To buy new shoes or not to buy?

No comments: