Monday, October 31, 2005

Bak's back

project done, baby is progressing well ... to top it all up, Bak is back and Daddy is returning next week. Soon all little Ahmad's grandparents will be around!!! Alhamdullilah ...

Bak reached Singapore on Friday afternoon and was soon engulfed (literally) by his granddaughters. They simply could not lose sight of him. If they realised that their grandpa is not around, they will start looking around and asking for him :) they sure misses him. Little Ahmad on the other hand, started kicking quite furiously ever since he heard his 'Wan' and 'Tok Bak' conversing when breaking fast. Wow ... he sure know his grandparents. Can't wait till my dad is in town and let Little Ahmad hear his voice. The previous time he heard his grandpa's voice, he kicked and kicked. Can you imagine next week? Hmm ... Sure backing myself up when the whole family gathered together.

Yesterday, courtesy of my bro-in-law, all of us were treated to a delightful buffet iftar @ Cafe Vienna. Heheh ... bring back fond, fond memories for me and hubby. From steamed rice, to sushi, kebab ... oh my, the bread and butter pudding is a hit with me. It's so heavenly. Subhan'Allah ... I'm thankful for the meal. There was simply so much food. And to top it up, Zubir was there too with his zambus, playing music for us. Wah ... what else can I ask for? This is the second time I saw him performed live and third time meeting him. And he was sweet ... Aah ... it was a nice day yesterday. It ended up with me getting a teddy bear from hubby dearest ... I can't resist the beanie toys ... really. Got a classic teddy ... hahah ... well ... baby wants a teddy bear, right ... (ahah ... baby or mummy??? winks)

Will add the photos in soon ... once I can get hold of my lap top. Meanwhile ... have a wonderful iftar and wonderful week ahead. It's going to be Raya soon ...

No comments: