Sunday, October 30, 2005

Product done ... baby's visit

Alhamdullilah ... finally completed my D&T project yesterday. Would not be to do it without several classmates' help. Really, really grateful to them for their assistance and care. Not forgetting too the technicians ... they really watch out for me in my final few weeks of pregnancy. Now left the project & personal folio, artefact write up. Not going to work much today ... today is day for me to rest. Really needed it ... woke up feeling nauseous and ended vomitting.

Today is another visit to the docs. Alhamdullilah ... baby is gaining weight, though I only gained 0.1 kg. Hahah ... bringing my weight to 47.5 kg. I know, i know ... it's not much. But the most important thing is that my baby is fine and growing well. Doc is pleased with the baby's progress. According to him, baby is not engaged yet ... meaning that the baby is not in the final position before delivery. So there's still time. But baby is getting there ... sleeping is not an easy task. Have to sleep on my side ... so you can imagine how sore I would be in the morning. But it's the last leg of the race ... just hanging on in there for dear baby ...

No comments: