Saturday, October 22, 2005

Princess & the Pea

It's Friday once again. Today is the last day of our wood work ... finally my first aid cabinet is completed. Will add the pix of the final product in. Now, time for folio work ... need lots of design ideas and finally work on the product itself. Also 1 more last essay to do. Dateline for essay is next Tuesday. Btw if anyone of you come across cute baby or toddlers stuff ... containers and such while surfing, do me a favour, can? Drop me a mail with the URL. Need some design ideas for my product. Target group is school children below the age of 12.

Baby news ... I have backaches. Thought at first it was due to my long hours sitting and working on my essay. But since it has been around for the last 3 nights ... guess it's due to the pregnancy. Simple reason is the additional weight i'm carrying in front is adding pressure to my back. Even when sleep, the pain doesn't elude or disappear. To counter the pain, i had to put a baby pillow under my back. Hahah ... felt like the princess in the Princess and the Pea. Very delicate back ... Asked my sis-in-law about it. Her reply was that it's any time soon. Hmm ... I better start packing. Can you believe it? I have not start packing yet. Tomorrow need to get some stuff then time to pack it all in. That's all for now ...

This is Mummyhas ... out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your feet swollen too? That's another sign. ;)

Hey haven't you been going for any pre-natal urut?

Anyywas... why would you want a container to put babies??? Cute or otherwise... Heheh...

PS: So I can get a consignment of custom-made 1st-aid boxes from you now? Heheh

Take care dearies...

mummy_has said...

my feet are not swollen as yet. Everyone is amazed at that. But can see lots of veins coming. Due to lots of standing & walking. As for pre-natal urut, I did have twice but last one was in September or August. When I'm entering my final trimester, i don't dare go for any. But then again, I have a personal masseaure (correct spelling???). Hehehe

Container is put little Ahmad's baby stuff like clothes and all. Buying a cupboard for him is not feasible as yet. So we bought him a treasure chest box.

Consignment first aid kit ... hahah ... you wanna wait a year for me to complete one for you? I think buying one is better than me making one for you :)