Wednesday, October 12, 2005

First post ...

Quick bites ...
I'm 35 weeks pregnant, leaving 5 more weeks before I pop! My tummy has definitely grow bigger over the days, little Ahmad has been kicking actively, constantly moving around. Very responsive too ... when his Daddy called him or anyone start patting my tummy, hey ... little Ahmad start moving.

Baby ... insya'Allah, his name will be Mohammad Ashraf Bin Mohammed Nazzer. Wow ... quite long, huh ... but we'll call him Ahmad as we want him to have Prophet Muhammed's values. Being parents, we definitely want the best for our little one.

Not much pixs as yet ... just his previous scan. Perhaps this Sat, can get a new one coz we are visiting the gynae to check on little Ahmad!!!

Me left 3 more weeks at NIE, before the compulsary enrichment courses and hey, guess what! School posting will be out on 1 November. So I will know which school I will be posted to insya'Allah before I give birth. Hmm ... where will I be posted to???

No comments: