Monday, October 24, 2005

To Go or Not To Go?

Final week of school!!! And there are 1 essay to do, 1 folio to do, 1 product to produce and it's all over! There's NO more counselling class today so NO class!!! Should I go to school and start on my product production OR work on my folio and get all the circuit diagrams, design ideas, materials for my project and get to stay @ home? On the other, let's go for the latter. Did not much work over the weekend. Somehow I'm not very productive on weekends. So it's better for me to start being productive today and 'piah' all the way till Friday. Just hope my back does not act up on me again =\ Backaches are often occurances now and slight pain in the lower abdomen. To sleep nowadays seemed like a tricky issue. I need to have pillows below my tummy and behind my back. And sleeping on my back is no longer a pleasure I have. Usually I will be breatheless and had to turn to my sides. So in the morning, one side will be sore. Have to remind myself that this is the last stretch =) It will be nice huh ... if my baby is a Raya baby =) then my dad need not have to travel up and down and save the trouble of relatives visiting twice. My dad-in-law will also have a longer time to spend with his grandchild before he returns to Qatar again. Well ... I can just buzz and ponder and hope ... in the end, only HE will decide when is the best time for my child to come. May HE protect my child from harm and may HE protect me during my last stage and during childbirth. Amin! May HE guide Nazzer and I towards building our family life and enrich us with blessings and guidance. May HE guide us towards being good parents and good persons. Amin!!!

2 comments:

Alles-Lila said...

aikz? mu dah tukar blog add, is it? how come i dunno...hehehehe

i completely forgot, serious! i tak tau berapa kali man dah frown at me over the past two years for my grave mistake of forgetting to eat! that's what happens when i'm thoroughly preoccupied!

iftar was announced via a forum. so it was more of a forummers gathering. i would have loved to meet you, though. it has been too long :(

mummy_has said...

i changed a few weeks ago coz I want to put pictures together with my posts. Not possible with the other blog site. So i switched :)

So do update your blog to have my new addy, k :)