Friday, October 28, 2005

Me back ...


Wow ... I have been away for 3 days. Last post was on Monday and now is Thursday. Well ... nothing much has happened except that I was tied up with my electronics and plastic project. Here are some snapshots of my project so far after 3 days working in the workshop. Tomorrow looks set for another day in the workshop again ... well ... good news is that the project is extended to 7 November together with submission of the folio. So effectively I still have another week to go. Not feasible though. I have enrichment courses (full day events) and not forgetting too, Deepavali and Raya!!! Also, the backaches and tummy pains are coming though not at a regular intervals. Need to be careful though. So giving myself till next Monday to complete everything. Pray for me, k ...

Ooo ... I heard thunder. It will be a cool night tonight. Oh dear ... now it's pouring heaving. Hope everyone got home safely after terawih tonight. Amin ...

No comments: