Saturday, October 15, 2005

Last day of the working week!!!


Quick Bites
Today marks the following ...
  • 10 Ramadhan, leaving 19 more days of this precious month
  • Friday, last day of the week & 1 more day before the doc's appointment
  • 35 weeks, still 35 weeks pregnant & 5 more to go
  • 2 essays left to do, 1 major (counseling) & 1 minor (what it means to be a teacher)
  • 2 projects, First Aid Box & Eye Care (product & folio)
  • 15 days, 15 days left in NIE
  • 3 coppers just passed my block. Just simply out of the blue ... then comes the coppers
  • Baby's Kingdom is delivering little Ahmad's things today!!! Finally get to see what we bought for him. We simply buy and buy and now we can't really remember what we bought ... :P

Started the day with a simple pampering. Thanks to Marsupi & gang, I got this hand therapy lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn. What else ... I used it! Now my hands are more supple and there's a light feeling to it! Thanks Marsupi!!! Now, I must pamper myself even more. Simply just to take my mind of the upcoming delivery. Had to admit, I'm scared. Delivery can come in 2 forms - normal delivery or ceaserian. Normal delivery is further broken down to non-assisted normal delivery and normal delivery with epidural. The best one is definite the non-assisted normal delivery. Don't get it wrong. Non-assisted means, there's no aneasthetic or medicine used to numb the pain. Epidural is used to numb the lower body so one can simply deliver without feeling anything. But I heard there are some side effects to it like migraines and backaches. Ceaserian ... is simply like another operation. But more care is required to ensure that the wound heals. Sigh more pantang lah ... me & my paranoia

Despite that, I really can't help being amazed at my pregnancy. From that hectic moment when the pregnancy test kit indicate positive. (hey ... I tested 3 times, k. Just to be really sure :P) to the first scan ... seeing the heart blinking in the monitor & finally hearing the heart beat ... and now the frequent fetal movements. SubhanAllah ... it's been an amazing 8 months. Kind of sad now that the delivery date is coming soon ... which means, giving up the privilege of getting seats on buses and trains (which is not very often), getting someone to do the hard work in the workshop (can harm my baby), getting the attention from dearest hubby and everyone in the family. Guess when little Ahmad finally arrived into this world, all the attention and focus will be on him. But guess what ... I would want to lavish my attention and love on him. Can't wait to hold him in my arms ... above is one of the fetal scans. Hopefully, there'll be a new one to add tomorrow :)

No comments: