Thursday, October 13, 2005

Coming over ...

This is the new blog as mentioned in www.haslindayusof.blog.com. Why the transfer? Trying out something new ... also ... this new space has more features to try out :)

Okay, what's going to happen today ... there's electronics workshop session today and this time, I better start working on the circuits bought last week. Which means soldering!!! Not that I have much of a choice but I take precautions of wearing the mask when I was soldering. Another area to work on is the research of ideas and all. Heheh ... all these may seem alien to you ... but this is part of my final D&T project. I still have the cabinet project too ... but not to worry much about it as there's no design aspects involved. What's different for this electronics project is that I have to produce this artefact and jot down what I have done to produce it ... in terms of design, shapes, sizes ... components used, justification, communication and all. Not easy job to do ... especially with less than 2 and half weeks to go!!! Time to be more productive!!!

Oh ya ... then the counselling essay. Hmm ... I have to write 2 essays about how individual counselling and group therapy. Need to have case studies ... any volunteers ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EH OH!

Gosh... feeling my eyes deteriorating by the second... Need a break!

Volunteers??? U?? Counsel ME????

I psycho u instead, can? hehe