Thursday, October 20, 2005

Counseling Essay over!!!

Finally I have completed my dreaded counseling essay! Phew ... it's not easy to think up of your own case study let alone discussing about your approaches and all that. Alhamdullilah ... submit this during 3.30 class and the burden is off. Started writing the outline last week but somehow to string it all together was not easy. Working on weekends was not very productive. Left with no choice and putting my heart & mind to it ... tada ... 25 pages essay. Wow ... it's been quite a while since I wrote an essay that long. Even in uni times ... reports can be long but there are figures, experiment findings & tables to add. This counseling essay are just words, words & more words. Printed out ... filed it up ... all set to go. Can heave a sigh of relief as now I can concentrate on my folio which submission date is pushed to 7th Nov. Hmm ... but anything can happen in Nov so now I have to work more closely with my tutor ... to make sure everything is in before I pop.
Oh ... time for Quick Bites
1 500 words essay left on What it means to be a teacher
1 cabinet left ... putting on the hinges, door knob, cleaning up ...
1 artefact ... designs, ideas ...
1 folio ... working on it :)
15 days of fasting ... alhamdullilah ...
14 days away from Eidilfitri
8 days left at NIE ...
36 weeks pregnant ... wow, entering the final stretch of the long run. Pant, pant ...

No comments: