Tuesday, October 25, 2005

D&T all the way now

Final essay completed. Just left to be submitted tomorrow. Now what's left is the Design & Technology stuff. Been working on the paper work ... printing, cutting, pasting and sketching things, my folio is growing and growing. Alhamdullilah ... the research part will be on-going so now head onto choosing the final design, proposed production plan, production plan and critical dimensioning and all. Heheh D&T jargons. At least for the next few days.

Just got news!!! I'm an aunt again. My couz in Malaysia has just given birth. Now, me got the blues again. Everyone is holding their babies. I can only hug myself to hold mine :\ ... oh well, at least I can still enjoy the privilleges of being offered seats in public transport though sometimes it did not materialise. People will just daze and look in one direction when here I am ...HELLO ... hanging on for dear life amidst the crowds. But to those who gave up their seats for pregnant ladies like me ... you guys are such a dear. To those who don't, well ... some of them, it could unintentional so they are not at fault for not being observant. But for those who intentionally looked away so they can save their seats ... well ... it's your choice. Who knows ... there's always something called 'Pay It Forward'.

1 comment:

Alles-Lila said...

you're not the only one, darling. my friend is having exactly the same problem. inconsiderate eejits!