Sunday, December 18, 2005

1 month old!


Today marks a wonderful day. I'm 1 month old!!! See my pixs ....
btw like my new romper? See the words 'hey good-looking'? Heheh ... am I a handsome boy or what? Heheh ... too bad, I vomitted on my new shirt and had to change to a new one. ~ Ahmad


SubhanAllah ... 1 month really has passed by and Ahmad has grown well ... definitely 'lebih sihat' since he was borned. Has yet to check his weight ... next month, we shall know, k. Taking care of Ahmad is no small joke. It's not an easy task too ... the night shifts ... the changing routine ... changing diet. And worst of all is when he cries and we are not sure what's wrong. It boils down to trial and error ... is he hungry? is his diaper full? is he too warm? is he cold? ...

Another important thing learnt is that when you can rest ... REST! Rest & sleep are luxuries which I dearly coveted now. Not enough rest + not enough sleep = a grumpy me ... not something I'm proud of.

No comments: