Tuesday, December 06, 2005

murder she wrote ...



Assalamuálaikum semua ... now Ahmad is already 20 days old. Just 1 more day for me to be 3 weeks old. See how big I am now :) Oh yes, Umi & Abah took some photos of me again. On the left, are photos of me when I was stretching. I'm working out my hands and arms now. The other collage are photos of me with Uncle Ji and Hannis. Oh yes, when Aunty checked my baby photo with Hannis's, it turned out that I looked like her. But Nek Yang insisted that I looked like Tok Bak more and more now. Oh well ... he's my grandpa, right!!! Atuk, come back to Singapore lah ... want to compare my face with yours :) ~ Ahmad


Back to me again ... Alhamdullilah, Ahmad no longer has eye discharge. So we need not have to disturb him every now and then to put eye drops into his eyes. Unfortunately pain overtook me last night that I can't take care much of Ahmad. Poor Nazzer has to stay up quite a bit to nurse him. Really hope the pain and inflamation will go away soon. Sometimes, it gets overbearing :\ used to stay away from medicine (especially pills) Now ... no matter how much it is, I still take them (more of forcing myself to) ... be it thru dissolving or chewing them.

Murder shock ... guess most would have heard the news of a Murder case happening right here in my block. Was very shocked when we received the news yesterday from a neighbour. Too many rumours that the story got jumbled up. We ended up waiting for news on TV and we realised the victim was our neighbour. She was a nice lady ... but haven't seen her husband before so I can't comment. This morning, neighbours started congregating, talking about the murder case. It was scary ... knowing that one can lose control and cause grevious hurt to his partner. What's the point of marriage if one ended up being battered like that. SubhanAllah ... everything is in His hands. He is All Knowing.

No comments: