Sunday, December 11, 2005

same as ...




Look ... here's a pix of me when i was 2 days old & here's a pix of Kak Hannis. Don't we look the same? Kata cousins ... btw Abah said that i have Umi's eyes & hair colour. The rest of my features, i followed Abah ~ Ahmad

24 days gone, leaving 20 more confinement days. Wow ... time really flies by really fast. Just last month, I was still pregnant & just finished my D&T proj. Then many wedding invitation cards came to my hand, not to mention via post too. Too bad, i'm still in confinement so i will miss all the weddings & baby showers.

Ahmad wakes up every hour to drink milk last night. Sure was a big change from the usual every 3 hours feeding previously. We are sure that it's not because he was hungry coz while feeding, he fell asleep and refused to continue feeding. We put him down to sleep and he will wake up abt an hour later. This sure put Nazzer & me into a bioclock frenzy change ... so now we need to adjust ourselves again. According to Nek Yang, change of feeding time is normal as long as Ahmad wasn't crying and crying. She assures both of us that things will get better after confinement. I really hope so ... I'm not such a good person at staying up late as most of you guys know ... sleep is a very precious thing to me :) ... think it's time for me to take 40 winks ... i really need it :P

No comments: