Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Umi's first tuam session & JAMU !!!


Today, Umi tuam me for the first time! Heheh ... I kept still so that Umi can tuam me easily. But in my attempt to be a good boy, I peed on Umi ... opps ... terlepas! Sorry Umi ... can't control my bladder yet. ... :P next in line is milk and sleep time. Once again, Umi took my photos while I was sleeping. See how chubby I am now ... who do I look like? ~ Ahmad

Yupe ... today I tuamkan Ahmad for the first time. Was quite worried at first ... all these while it was his Nek Yang who did it. The usual routine would be Nek Yang would bath him followed by tuam session. Then Nazzer or I will apply lotion, minyak, powder before dressing him up. To end it all ... combing my crown. Oh yes, did I mention that Ahmad's hair is slightly brownish :) ... same like me!!!

Okay, back to my first tuam session (am very happy I'm allowed to do it at last) ... everything went great and according to the procedure as taught by Nek Yang ... first the embun-embun then the feet ... He kept still and does not fidget much. Heheh ... I thot he was making it easy for me. But alas ... it turned out that he was peeing. And on me too!!! Oh what to do ... have to proceed and finished up the whole procedure before I can clean myself up. So now I can tuam my own son!!! Need to tuam him till the whole confinement period is over. Oh yes, fyi, tuam is good for infants as it heats the body ... especially those sentitive areas which cannot be cold. There should be another reason. Let me check with my guru first!!!

Oh yes ... guess what! I had to take jamu:\ Sincerely it's not very nice ... but somehow it beats taking tablets or pills. Of course upon finishing the cup of jamu, I had to counter the taste with something nicer ... I'm glad to say that I have conquered the JAMU! Eh ... me makan Ubat Periuk tau ... also I have conquered that ... not to mention the Polleney. The weird tasting things I have to take ... oh well, a mom's gotta do what a mom gotta do!

My next task ... bathing Ahmad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is tuam??

Anonymous said...

*grins*

okie, little girl, take out your notebook and add new entry after that explaination on what's lidah buaya

*laughs in reminiscence*

Anonymous said...

oh god!!! nia, you are soooooooooooo mean!!!