Sunday, December 18, 2005

14 more days to go

30 days down, 14 more to go. I'm counting down to the last day of my confinement. Bukan apa ... it's just the restriction is slowly getting to me ... when the confinement is over, i will have more freedom in terms of going out and all. Need to go back to school and get my timetable and all. I know ... I know I'm on maternity leave. But I don't want to wait till I return to school in February and having to adjust to the school life while the school term is going on. At least prior to my official day to return to school, I would adjust a bit to the paper work or something. Don't worry ... I'm not going to start work. Just getting to know the school better. During this confirement, I missed out on many gatherings - weddings, baby showers, kenduris, class reunions & all. Don't intend to miss out more.

The end of confinement also bring forward another benefit ... According to Nek Yang, it will be easier to take care of Ahmad once the confinement period is over. Sincerely I'm looking forward to that ... also we can bring Ahmad out ... it'll be nice to bring him out to the mall or relatives' place. Also ... if possible, Ahmad can go to Malacca to see his granpa ... betul tak, Daddy? :)

No comments: