Friday, December 23, 2005





Wow ... so many pixs ... so many story. Okay ... first thing first, my Atuk from Malacca came over for the weekend!!! All for me! See ?me & my Atuk. Then Umi & Abah made me put on my first jumper ... nice or not? It's blue & it's all mine ... then more people carried and cried for their photos to be taken ... from top left corner is Uncle Hairi, then Uncle Haizq on the top right ... below is a pix of me & Uncle Hafiz and last but not least, me & Nek Cuk. Hmm ... so many photos of me ... perhaps Umi & Abah should consider charging them for each photo taken with me ... tiring tau ... ~ Ahmad

Kesian Ahmad ... semua nak ambil gambar dengarnya. Celik aje matanya tadi, semua serbu nak ambil gambar. Especially Uncle-unclenya ... Lepas tu Nek Cuk pun sama ... tolong burpkan sempat posing untuk camera. Ish ish ish ... oh ye ... ada gambar baru di Yahoo Photos ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my name haziq is speel as haziq lar...not haizq