Friday, December 09, 2005

3 weeks old!!!


Wah ... now I'm 21 days old ... 3 weeks old already! See how much I have grown :) Nek Yang commented that my legs and arms are very strong. Strong enough to push the bottle away from my mouth when I do not want to drink anymore. In these photos, I was doing my usual stretching ... gearing up to take the floor once I can start crawling. Better start working out on those limbs :)


That's my dear son. Like what he says ... yes, he is getting stronger and stronger. It was no lies when he pushed the bottle away when he didn't want it anymore. In fact, Ahmad was already pushing himself up when Nek Yang was carrying him in the bath tub during bathing time. Seems like he can't wait to grow up. Nazzer on the other hand ... enjoys making promises to get Playstation or X-Box for Ahmad. It's more like the Abah who wants it more than Ahmad :P

Now ... 21 days gone from 44 days confinement, leaving me with 23 more days. Well ... sincerely, I'm getting a bit restless, staying at home. But when occasion arised when I had to leave the house, my mind was worried about Ahmad who stayed @ home. Sigh ... wonder how it will be in a few weeks time when I get to bring Ahmad out. There are so many things I want to see and get. Especially since I will be starting work on 9th Feb. Need to get myself accustomed to the new environment and teaching life. However, restless I am, I begin to appreciate the time I had @ home. I mean ... getting to laze around & still get paid ... well ... who doesn't want that. Can't imagine how am I going to leave Ahmad when I go to work next year.

Oh yes ... another piece of news. I just got the keys to my new house in Queenstown. Only moving in next March or so ... need to do some minor reno work in the house. InsyaƁllah, when the house is ready and I have moved in, I will have a simple Open House ... okay ... datang ye :)

1 comment:

Alles-Lila said...

aikz? cepatnyer dah tiga minggu, ek?